The Law in the State of California
Does NOT Favor Long-Term Spousal Support
- Are you paying too much spousal support with no end in sight?
- Lost your job, earning less and can't afford to keep forking money over to your former spouse?
- Is the current recession making it impossible for you to meet your spousal support obligations?
- Is your ex-wife refusing to go to work and support herself?
End Indefinite Spousal Support!!
Men know instinctively that alimony awards are biased toward spousal support for the women. Under California state law, the courts are supposed to apply a fair calculation that takes into account economic factors for both spouses, but the truth is that men still face a significant gender bias.
If you are paying too much spousal support you need to take action.
Regardless of what you have been told by your lawyer or others, the law in the State of California does not favor long term spousal support.
It's Time For You to Take Action Now!
- I HAVE DEVELOPED PROVEN STRATEGIES THAT YOU CAN PUT TO WORK FOR YOU NOW AND USE TO END OR LOWER SPOUSAL SUPPORT.
- Many people believe that when they get divorced in California that spousal support lasts for the lifetime of the supported spouse.
This is simply not true!
Furthermore, recent appellate rulings have opened up a unique opportunity for you to re-visit the issue of long-term spousal support and to seek to significantly reduce and or even TERMINATE your obligation to pay LONG TERM SPOUSAL SUPPORT.
The worst thing you can do is to not do anything.
- I have developed strategies that work.
- I have proven time after time that I can lower or terminate spousal support even in marriages of very long duration.